Haematology is the branch of medicine concerned with the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases related to the blood. It involves diagnosing and further management of diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, such as blood cells, hemoglobin, blood proteins, bone marrow, platelets, blood vessels, spleen, and the mechanism of coagulation.
A few of these different types of blood conditions that are looked at include anaemia, thalassemia, haemophilia, general blood clots, bleeding disorders, blood cancers etc.
kết quả vietlottAt Wockhardt Hospitals, we have essentially a team of highly trained specialists, nurse clinicians, physical and occupational therapists who are all equipped to provide patients with care in the field of Haematology. We use the latest in pharmaceuticals and leading-edge technologies to help you win over diseases and live a normal life.
Wockhardt Hospitals specializes in treatments for all Haematological disorders such as:
- Treating bleeding disorders such as hemophilia and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Treating hematological malignancies such as lymphoma and leukemia (cancers)
- Treating thalassemia & hemoglobinopathies
- The science of blood transfusion
- Bone marrow and stem cell transplantation